Monday, February 11, 2013

Fashion Post

Has anyone besides me been enjoying the weather?  It has been great!  The sunshine and breeze feel wonderful after the harsh cold.  Anyway, I thought I would do my first fashion-post.  Do you like these outfits?  What part(s) of them are your favorite?  What would you change about them?

Summer

Next up is an outfit I named "Cowgirl Style"  :)   I absolutely love the earrings!  


Cowgirl Style


And finally, some vintage...


Simply Vintage

Have you figured out what style of clothes you like to wear?  What colors complement your skin and hair color?  Do you sew most of your own clothes yourselves?  

Have a blessed day!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think? I appreciate your thoughts and comments, but please be respectful to others in doing so. Thanks!