Friday, October 19, 2012

The Little Whispering Birdy - a guest post

Charlotte and I decided to Guest Post each other on our blogs.  Here is her post:

............
 
Hi there, readers of Day to Day Journey!

Lily was so sweet in letting me guest post at her lovely blog, and I'm happy to be here! :)

My name is Charlotte Boyer, and I blog at my family's online journal The Boyer Family Singers {boyerfamilysingers.blogspot.com}.

Today I'm simply here to share with you all a little about myself, so here goes...





(photo credit: Joanna Dell {joannadell.blogspot.com} edited by me)


I don't like chocolate. *gasp*. Yes, yes I know. Weird isn't it? :P
 
My favorite month right now down by the ol' Ohio is October. Just gorgeous weather, and oh! Who could forget the colors??
 
I am an avid beginner in HTML and CSS web design, besides being an avid graphic designer in training
 
I am the youngest in my family (people wise) ;)
 
I sew my own clothes. I'm even working on a skirt drafted by moi, and hope to post it on the ol' blog when I'm finished with it- so keep your eyes out!
 
I'll eat popcorn every night not get tired of it for a whole week. It's de bomb! ;)
 
I sing in a trio with my two older sisters, and I sing the alto part (to anyone musically knowledgeable)
 
I love vintage fashion and silhouettes
 
At our blog, I'm known as "The Little Whispering Birdy"
 
My favorite flavor of milk shake is Strawberry
 
A few of my favorite blogs (besides this one) are: Chapter Thirteen {chapterthirteen-haley.bogspot.com}, I Love... {joannadell.blogspot.com}, and Casey's Elegant Musings {elegantmusings.com}

Thanks so much, Lily, for hosting me!
Be sure to check out our blog soon!
 
.............

Thank you, Charlotte!  The Boyer Family Singers is a wonderful blog.  By following the link to her blog, you can read my guest post.  Have a great one!


~Lily 

2 comments:

  1. Lily, (and Charlote), I'm really enjoying the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad! It was fun to do a guest post :)

      Delete

What do YOU think? I appreciate your thoughts and comments, but please be respectful to others in doing so. Thanks!